Cranston, RI - July 3, 2018

3 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Sorry BSG, corpsband was banned from DCP for what he typed about others.

And I have seen things just as bad 3 nights ago that didnt get a slap on the wrist.  I found him on reddit and message him.  Still a great source to find videos and behind the scenes info.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ghost said:

He seemed to me to be knowledgeable of D&BC happenings, but had a disdain for some when it seemed like he was losing a debate or others got under his skin.

He gone

Insofar as Cranston, R.I. is concerned, whether tonite was a partial panel or not, the trend lines since the start of the season for the Boston Crusaders have been very encouraging .

The Cadets and Spirit of Atlanta are having very encouraging and satisfying seasons so far as well. 

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 6

21 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Sorry BSG, corpsband was banned from DCP for what he typed about others.

And one of the comments was calling posters jihadists.  So no sympathy for someone saying such a stupid thing like that.  In a critique one judge commented that the activity has no place in it for someone who would knock someone down versus working toward building oneself up.  This philosophy along with a dose of humility goes a long way to positive discussion with other posters.  Many times emotion and eagerness get the best of anyone but reflection on comments made may get us to realize we all have our favorites and usually one above all others has our hearts forever.  Maybe BSG is poking at the bear at times and is being competitive,  but a line can get crossed from time to time.  He can defend himself all he wants and support the banned poster (and good riddance to him) but sometimes pumping the brakes and not always being compelled to poke at  corps would serve his postings better.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, Ghost said:

No I didn't.

Not worth arguing with the peanut gallery...

• Thanks 3

53 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

or was winning the debate:whistle:

Yes, he did, but his perceived superiority complex that he showed in his messages at times were too much for some to accept and his blatant disrespect and lack of courtesy to those he disagreed with gave the mods no choice.

Edited by Ghost
  • Thanks 1