Shootout at the BA/OK Corral (Broken Arrow, OK - July 17, 2018)

3 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

I get it and don't want to be confrontational. Have some friends who wish it could. Myself I been filtering my water for the last 15 years down to 3 microns to get the stuff out and my family has little needs for a Dentist. Can't say we're any brighter since I usually get pummeled for my thoughts, most everywhere. Would much rather be friends than be at odds over this.

Don’t worry, we are not at odds because of your opinions on fluoride lol, I just do my best to properly educate people on it 

Just now, CorpwithanS said:

Hope your boards went/go well. Clinicals  yet?:cheer:

I start clinic in a year! Part 2 clinical boards are about 2.5 years from now thankfully :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bluzes said:

No our route around the sun is elliptical and our brilliant politicians want to monetize a natural occurrence, while dumbing us down with the fluoride in our water. The Cavies have avoided the fluoride and have been the best at drawing out social issues period. Their brilliant show designs from as far back as I can remember have you thinking about their message year round.  How refreshing is it to see our Cavalier youth display their brilliance in a art form. Quite frankly they get it and I am very proud of these guys. From the secret society show to propaganda the planets, the Borg what haven't they covered. Most adults today are not as bright as these guys and it sure shows up here.  

acuvwtC.jpg

tenor.gif?itemid=10685294

This is a fun thread.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, TheClutch said:

This is a fun thread.

Thanks I deserved that but don't follow the person in the video at all. There is a happy medium to all this and it is not him but very funny.

In before the close...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bluzes said:

Thanks I deserved that but don't follow the person in the video at all. There is a happy medium to all this and it is not him but very funny.

Just making jokes.

History can teach us we don't know everything. You do you. Maybe you're right.

1 hour ago, Bluzes said:

Will add asinine to the list of names I been called here. Feel better about yourself (using your education) or do you need more Kool Aid. Way off topic but fluoride is a by-product of aluminum production and has no place no place in the human body. Now it's in baby formula and they grow new teeth. Read between the lines.

Don’t feel bad.  I’ve been called homophobic and stupid before noon.  Waiting patiently for old lady.  Preceded by shut up. 

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Don’t feel bad.  I’ve been called homophobic and stupid before noon.  Waiting patiently for old lady.  Preceded by shut up. 

...go drink your gin :laughing: