2019 Phantom Regiment

Ya, I see them still in contending for 11-12.  It's early but they HAVE to start cleaning blatent visual issues that are affecting playing.  They actually have some power in that hornline and the kids are digging the show.  Plenty of talent (like this was a concern).  Got to hear them real close and personal this year.  Tight group of kids.  I see a couple of musical resolutions that clearly need to be added (should be easy) and a LOT of foot work needs to be addressed like yesterday.  This show is WAY better than last year in a lot of ways.  SUTA!!!

Edited by Mello Dude
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mello Dude said:

Ya, I see them still in contending for 11-12.  It's early but they HAVE to start cleaning blatent visual issues that is affecting playing.  They actually have some power in that hornline and the kids are digging the show.  Plenty of talent (like this was a concern).  Got to hear them real close and personal this year.  Tight group of kids.  I see a couple of musical resolutions that clearly need to be added (should be easy) and a LOT of foot work needs to be addresses like yesterday.  This show is WAY better than last year in a lot of ways.  SUTA!!!

Paging Bob Smith. Bob Smith to the white courtesy phone. Paging Bob Smith...

• Like 1

Bob was there last night.  He's working with Spirit this year.  Good to see him at the alumni tent.

3 hours ago, Mello Dude said:

Bob was there last night.  He's working with Spirit this year.  Good to see him at the alumni tent.

That’s great— I’d love to make it up one year. Spirit is definitely better for having him there. He could drive me crazy sometimes but the man could clean feet and drill.

4 hours ago, Mello Dude said:

Ya, I see them still in, contending for 11-12.  It's early but they HAVE to start cleaning blatent visual issues that are affecting playing.  They actually have some power in that hornline and the kids are digging the show.  Plenty of talent (like this was a concern).  Got to hear them real close and personal this year.  Tight group of kids.  I see a couple of musical resolutions that clearly need to be added (should be easy) and a LOT of foot work needs to be addressed like yesterday.  This show is WAY better than last year in a lot of ways.  SUTA!!!

Comparing this year to any year since 2010, IMO and I know most fans disagree, is futile.  Maybe they should stay home for a week, bring in a couple people and fix the show the best they can. 

• Thanks 1

Not that anyone is asking but, the first mistake was the shows name 'I am Joan', (sorry but barf). It is too contrived and (IMO) cheesy). They could have continued with the theme but used 'The Fire Within' instead of I am Joan.

Too bad they didn't reach out with a poll question on the show title. A little late now!

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Rocketman said:

Not that anyone is asking but, the first mistake was the shows name 'I am Joan', (sorry but barf). It is too contrived and (IMO) cheesy). They could have continued with the theme but used 'The Fire Within' instead of I am Joan.

Too bad they didn't reach out with a poll question on the show title. A little late now!

Maybe "I Married Joan" would be better.   😃

Showing how old I am.....

51W6000GZPL._SY445_.jpg

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Mello Dude said:

How did we miss out on not using Bob?

1 hour ago, Rocketman said:

You’re right. No one asked. They should have consulted with you first.

Edited by Sutasaurus