2019 Predictions!

41 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

I disagree but with you with guarding Boston and the Cavaliers the Cavaliers had an ending that never quite got there, Boston had an Indiana got there and their guards are urged so that's why they jumped over the Cavaliers last year. I have to re-read the rest of your reasoning for things but I do feel that this year is totally different year, and I think that we're going to have to wait and see until everybody debuts with shows before we start making all these assumptions about things.

Agreed. Not quite sure why DCP doesn’t have the Cavaliers in the “mix” and the Cadets for that matter. Any of the Top 7. We have to see how the judging community reacts to the show designs the first couple of weeks. Right now it’s been a lot of personal opinions and corps loyalties. 

For example, I watched the Crown show that people have been raving over and I’m not feeling it. Don’t like the music (other then the ballad) and feel the last part would’ve been better executed by the Bluecoats. Not feeling the props or the staging of the front ensemble or the uniforms. Others think it’s the best show and most talented corps they’ve had in years. 

My point is...if you’re talking placements it’s a wait and see game. Wait and see how the judges react to the design and hope the talent of the staff and members are on par.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, George Dixon said:

200w.webp?cid=790b76115d09650730576f6f41

Roll your eyes all you want. I know I know what I'm talking about. Let's revisit this whole thread at the end of the season. Why can't you state your view without being rude? 

3 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:
5 minutes ago, craiga said:

This is AWESOME!  PLEASE, please, please keep telling us BAC can't continue to rise!  It is telling, however that virtually none of the naysayers seem to be from BD, SCV, Bluecoats, Cavies or Cadets.  Perhaps because those groups have no fear...?

Worth noting that Cavaliers didn’t get outscored by BAC until the last weekend in July. And it was the first time they’d outscored them in 4-5 years. 

I wouldn’t count the Cavaliers out with regards to competing with BAC. They have five years of history where BAC never beat them. BAC has 2 weeks of history at the end of last season. 

Perspective. 

Oops

giphy.webp

14 minutes ago, craiga said:

This is AWESOME!  PLEASE, please, please keep telling us BAC can't continue to rise!  It is telling, however that virtually none of the naysayers seem to be from BD, SCV, Bluecoats, Cavies or Cadets.  Perhaps because those groups have no fear...?

Think again, boo.

Come up with a better excuse, because us Crownies do this every season since everyone wants to come after them. :guinesssmilie:

Edited by Incognito365