Carolina Crown 2019

11 hours ago, MikeRapp said:

No doubt. 

But, the fact is, whatever this show theme is is not in any way shape or form apparent when you watch the show. They could call it Ten and it wouldn’t be any less relevant.

Same for SCV. IMO

• Like 3

1 hour ago, nsxanax said:

Good question.

He’s been a reliable, CrownUSUSALSUPECT In ‘19, and his absence has been deafening. 

His humor and enthusiastic support have become an integral part of the commentary this season.

Some might find him a bit extreme, but he does not suffer fools, especially for posters that seem to derive some perverse pleasure in focusing on CC’s shortcomings this year.

Yeah !!!! I365 is needed. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

Seems to me that the general consensus the last couple of years is that people don't want Crown to place higher than 6th because they've moved on, that Crown is no longer the darling it was in the early 2010s. Thats fine, move on, but when they pull off a win again I don't want to see you crawling your way back by saying "I've always loved them, I knew they could do it again"...please, you probably had them 6th from 2017 to 2019. 🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻

InCog. It's me, dude. I've honked all season, and my CrownCREDENTIALS are rock solid.

I credit Cavies for a good season, but I bleed Crown purple.

A killer Crown run tonight is what I hope for with all my heart.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nsxanax said:

InCog. It's me, dude. I've honked all season, and my CrownCREDENTIALS are rock solid.

I credit Cavies for a good season, but I bleed Crown purple.

A killer Crown run tonight is what I hope for with all my heart.

Not what I meant, I was talking about other people. Lol.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, MikeRapp said:

No doubt. 

But, the fact is, whatever this show theme is is not in any way shape or form apparent when you watch the show. They could call it Ten and it wouldn’t be any less relevant.

There’s a good chance this is not what they’ve been hearing from adjudicators.  :ninja:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, karuna said:

There’s a good chance this is not what they’ve been hearing from adjudicators.  :ninja:

When the crowd doesn’t get your show concept, it is now almost impossible to win a medal. 

1 minute ago, MikeRapp said:

When the crowd doesn’t get your show concept, it is now almost impossible to win a medal. 

Well, SCV might come pretty close this year to disproving your statement.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

An awesome morning ensemble rehearsal in Nazareth means...

IT'S A DCI EAST SHOW DAY!

The window is open!

LET'S GO CROWN!

• Like 4