North Canton, OH - Saturday, June 22, 2019

5 hours ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Interesting to read this exchange you had with craiga again. Boston won a caption at Finals for the first time ever; defeated Carolina Crown partway through the season, and was within a point of Crown on several other occasions; beat Cavaliers seven times in the season; and was within one tenth of the Cavs' score in Finals week, albeit that was three days before Prelims.

So I guess you were partly right?

On the contrary. I say queenanne was 100% right. Go back and read the post....BAC will not challenge “during finals week.”  So why are you mentioning things that happened “partway through the season”?  Irrelevant. Queenanne was right. 

May be a taboo question, but did Queenanne leave voluntarily, or did she have a little push? I know she had a little unfortunate battle going on right after Finals. Either way, that saddens me a little. She was definitely a fighter and very passionate about drum corps. 

1 hour ago, HockeyDad said:

On the contrary. I say queenanne was 100% right. Go back and read the post....BAC will not challenge “during finals week.”  So why are you mentioning things that happened “partway through the season”?  Irrelevant. Queenanne was right. 

I am not so sure.  At prelims on Thursday:

• Cavaliers 94.25
  • Boston 94.225

I would consider that a "challenge".

Well, it's splitting hairs at this point to overly-analyze the prelims score placement. The Cavs got a penalty that day, and much as I hate to say it... the Cavaliers beat Boston on finals week fairly decisively I would say. About the only thing I would say about the placement 3-6 shows, IMO I don't think Boston was out-designed by the Cavaliers, SCV, or Crown, they just got outperformed by some really great talent, which is not a bad thing at all. 

6 hours ago, HockeyDad said:

5 hours ago, cixelsyd said:

I am not so sure.  At prelims on Thursday:

• Cavaliers 94.25
  • Boston 94.225

I would consider that a "challenge".

I didn't count that one because of the penalty. But I felt that "finals week" included the Monday of that very week, where Boston was just 0.1 behind Cavaliers.