Stanford, CA - Saturday, June 22, 2019

I literally couldn't even hear to hear line on that final note because of the synth... I also was LITERALLY dying over marching style... I honestly just need to see this show again when I'm not fighting a stroke to publish and actual opinion.. sorry dcp universe

Cavaliers: Complexity!  Nailing the timing on this is going to bring this moment out.  Cool train effect!  Heavily electronicized show.  Brass demand is there.  Great Cavies energy.  There's work to be done, but there's so much to work with!  Another corps that takes the ballad seriously.  The ending seemed abrupt, but this is a great show.  They're on their game this year.  

Edited by Ediker

26 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Looks like their rifle line is picking up where they left off last year, fantastic stuff going on.  

And remember that Mario Ramirez' Diamante is fresh off of a bronze medal in Independent World at WGI this year, and the majority of that show was all  members on rifle. 

Kind of gives me a Gangs of New York vibe.

• Haha 1

Just now, KVG_DC said:

The struggle on those barrels makes me a bit nervous.  They got into the intensity and I got worried the barrels were gonna give. 

yeah, looks unstable

Really great to see Cavies like this. Very cool show.