Pasadena, CA - Saturday, June 29, 2019

Just now, Cadevilina Crown said:

I know, but I'm speaking specifically about World Class corps from California. NorCal has 3 (BD, SCV and Mandarins), while SoCal has only 1 (PC).

Yea, there could be more World class corps here as there used to be.

8 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

California has enough. Share with the rest of us  :tongue:

Nope! LOL i want Cali domination at all levels. I said this earlier in another thread, since east coast wants to hold finals hostage every August, i want all the gold medals and silvers coming back to the west coast. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Nope! LOL i want Cali domination at all levels. I said this earlier in another thread, since east coast wants to hold finals hostage every August, i want all the gold medals and silvers coming back to the west coast. 

We certainly agree with you. Cali takes the big toys home more times than not. Just keeping it real. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ghost said:

Wouldn’t consider Indianapolis East Coast.

As a born hoosier living in DC....yeah, this was my first thought too. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Indianapolis is decidedly Midwest, but Californians call everything back East or East coast ...

Conversely, my people in the Midwest and East coast talk about that California life style like it's a thing so....

Edited by jjeffeory
  • Like 1

I'm trying to think of ONE thing about Indy that's even remotely East Coast-ish (having lived in Boston, DC, and Maryland areas).  Nope...just ... nothing there.