Winston-Salem, NC - Sunday, July 28, 2019

i am starting to get upset by all of the angry faces on the MMs and CG these days!

• Like 1

Just now, Musicman1084 said:

I can see why that would be upsetting. I will say, in Bloo's case, I do remember Dean Westman saying at one point (maybe the opening night broadcast?) that the show was heavily inspired by the dance company's performance and even went as far as to reference their name and performance for viewers to research.

Yep.  Was in the show explanation and in the discussion at the tour premier before they performed.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If it wasn't for how insanely good BAC guard is right now, I have to think Cavies would be placing higher than BAC. This show to me is better in design and execution than BAC.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Jeffe77 said:

If it wasn't for how insanely good BAC guard is right now, I have to think Cavies would be placing higher than BAC. This show to me is better in design and execution than BAC.

That may end up being a reality tonight... they are absolutely on fire, IMO.  The members sell the hell out of this show more than I see out of other corps this year.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, DWW11 said:

i am starting to get upset by all of the angry faces on the MMs and CG these days!

angst run amok - so trendy 

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, DWW11 said:

https://i.imgur.com/n3CnmgO.mp4

• Haha 5