Encouragement Thread - If you need support let’s help

35 minutes ago, Continental said:

So does spray-on hair if you don't get too close to notice the details.

Which is why it's a perfect product for current times.  

Always loved the satires on this. Guy ends up with what looks like a line of black paint dripping from his head.

Edited by JimF-LowBari

3 hours ago, Ghost said:

Dog clippers work very well.  A #2 attachment works great for me. 🐕

well i feel like a MOG...half man, half dog...my own best friend ($1 to John Candy and Mel Brooks)

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

well i feel like a MOG...half man, half dog...my own best friend ($1 to John Candy and Mel Brooks)

Be glad you have a full head of hair. 😛

Haven’t trimmed the beard since my shelter in place started. Lady who cut my hair the other month kidded me that I should grow out the (white) beard and play Santa. That may freaking happen the way it’s going.

Yeah I know, Santa should be taller than the kids... 🤭

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Ghost said:

What? No unicorns? 

Fourteen days ago, I mentioned my step-father of 26 years, contracted the virus. Today, Easter Sunday, he passed. He was a Korean War vet, retired GM engineer and all around good guy.

My mother has dementia in an assisted living facility, but has tested negative. She will have a hard time understanding.

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Sad 8

17 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Fourteen days ago, I mentioned my step-father of 26 years, contracted the virus. Today, Easter Sunday, he passed. He was a Korean War vet, retired GM engineer and all around good guy.

My mother has dementia in an assisted living facility, but has tested negative. She will have a hard time understanding.

I am sorry for your loss.

I hope you are your family are as well as can be. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Sorry to hear and best of luck with your family thru all this.

Dad was a Korea War vet too. Losing them all too quick...

• Thanks 1

Well hoping the tide is turning in PA one of the top 10 in cases. Max was 1900+ cases in one day then 1700+ and 1600+. Last 24 hours (per the noon update) is 1178. We have been under stay at home orders for about 4 weeks now as a reference.....

• Like 1

The county where I live:

4984 cases

331 deaths (Including my step-father)

Stay home. Stay safe. Save lives.

• Sad 1