Mr. Acheson--it's time.

1 hour ago, Slingerland said:

Right. The difference between a weekender DCA all-ages or lower-ranked Open Class corps and BD and Crown has nothing to do with the average age, experience, and proficiency levels of the performers in the more competitive corps. 🤠

There were a lot of so called self proclaimed hobby players in BD during the 80’s. How did that work out! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

All this time I thought flatten the curve was not to overwhelm the system... ya know like NYC. But geez it’s so CDC can test.... guess we were corrected.  (Sarcasm)

This is what I was referring to.  If Garfield was indeed saying that that he truly believes that the only reason for flattening the curve was to get more data for the CDC then I apologize for not taking him seriously.  

Having been accused yesterday of wanting to kill old people, I may be a little sensitive to accusations.  

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, skevinp said:

This is what I was referring to.  If Garfield was indeed saying that that he truly believes that the only reason for flattening the curve was to get more data for the CDC then I apologize for not taking him seriously.  

Having been accused yesterday of wanting to kill old people, I may be a little sensitive to accusations.  

Yeah I can dig  being sensitive about it and no problem. I thought there was a miscommunication somewhere but things got so screwy I couldn’t tell where

Edited by JimF-LowBari

1 minute ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Yeah I can dog being sensitive about it and no problem. I thought there was a miscommunication somewhere but things got so screwy I couldn’t tell where

Also, as Garfield is sarcastic more than 50% of the time, I’m really just playing the odds.  😆

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, skevinp said:

When my wife asks me if I am being sarcastic, I usually say “no, I’m not being sarcastic” in an ambiguously slight sarcastic tone.  She loves that.  

Jeff Ream says I do sarcasm well... and hate to think how long he has known me...

20 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

There were a lot of so called self proclaimed hobby players in BD during the 80’s. How did that work out! 

The 80s - you mean 30 to 40 years ago?  😹

Not very relevant, if you're trying to make a point about the current activity.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Slingerland said:

The 80s - you mean 30 to 40 years ago?  😹

Not very relevant, if you're trying to make a point about the current activity.

Just because you say so doesn’t make it so. Unless believe the productions are better now. No mics needed for those soloist. 

Edited by Poppycock