Phantom Regiment 2022

All hopes for a speedy recovery for the kids, most importantly.  

A great season still awaits you.  Your best is still ahead!

14 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

I'm concerned about making it to finals & especially flying at this point.  Based on news reports, I'm ready to get a refund for my Delta tickets.  I think every corps should try to create a "bubble" for the touring cast, but a total isolation is just not possible.  Praying for safety for everyone on tour.

P.S. I saw a "Heartland" coach being towed at the Muncie Walmart after the show last Friday night.  Is Phantom using Heartland this year?  I know there use to be a few corps that use their coaches.      

When we were driving into Muncie, a Cavies coach was broken down on a road just outside the stadium. May have been that one. 

• Like 1

Anyone have any updates on that status of the corp? I can’t imagine how frankly scary this has been for all of them. Getting sick is never fun, but being afraid of getting sick from your friends that you live intimately with for sometime is a completely different level. Add in competitive pressures and I’m not sure how I’d do in that situation. Hoping for the quickest recovery possible so that they can get this turnaround season back on track.

11 hours ago, g00fyg00ber said:

When we were driving into Muncie, a Cavies coach was broken down on a road just outside the stadium. May have been that one. 

Could be but this coach looked like it broke down at the Walmart?  I know PR has leased Heartland in the past.  (That was a Heartline sleeper or entertainer coach that flipped on its side in AZ a couple of years ago.)  I’ll check out the coaches at the next few shows.   🚌 

On 7/4/2022 at 8:29 AM, Terri Schehr said:

I’m going to take the weeks vacation anyway so I’m keeping my plane tickets.   I’ll just do other stuff if this falls apart. I won’t go to Indy however and do stuff in Ohio and Kentucky instead. 

You’re taking a vacation from being retired?   How does that work?

Edited by IllianaLancerContra
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, oldbandguy said:

Phantom has pulled out of tomorrow night's Summer Music Games Cincinnati

That stinks.

Get well Phantom Regiment. Sorry I won't get to see you.

• Like 2

I'm glad that the corps is taking such great caution and care with this, and prioritizing the safety of their members, staff and volunteers.  I know they will be back when ready, and they will be ready to roar.  All the thoughts and wishes that I'm capable of for a speedy recover for everyone involved (first & foremost) and for Regiment to come out angry and ready to kick ###.  Sometimes groups that navigate the biggest challenges together form a bond that makes them a force of nature when they get past them - more unified and focused than ever.

Edited by TexasPRfan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1