Congrats to Boston, what a score! They are well on their way to highest placement in corps history 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, henry7184 said:

Nice job BAC. Come on - pass Crown.

Once BAC gets in front of a panel like DATR, expect it to happen. DATR panel is far better than that one in Memphis with the exception of Miller  

Obviously Griffin has been wreaking havoc on BAC in every caption he’s judged to date. Be patient! 

Edited by Poppycock
  • Like 3

55 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Once BAC gets in front of a panel like DATR, expect it to happen. DATR panel is far better than that one in Memphis with the exception of Miller  

You on July 10:

I've been looking at recaps and judges are not leaving room to close gaps let alone pass the Crownies. I love Boston's show, the sheets don't give any indication that Boston can catch the Crownies.

I don't expect any changes in placement. I do expect to see a larger spread between the Crownies and BAC.

What changed from your perspective?

48 minutes ago, dsundercover said:

You on July 10:

What changed from your perspective?

Knowledge of who will be on the panel’s going forward. Kinda like the saying; it’s not important who you voted for, but who counted the votes. Same way with judging. The only opinion that matters is the opinions of those selected to be on the panel. But I could change my mind again! 

• Like 1

This from a Cadet fan of many,many years: Your corps is outstanding in every caption...I've put aside my fandom to applaud BAC and the show they have this year...Good drum corps is good drum corps! Peace

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

just posted on the Crusaders Facebook page:

This Friday, the BACBrass, lead by Caption Head Gino Cipriani and Caption Manager Jarrett Lipman, will present at the Texas Bandmasters Association Annual Convention! If you'll be at TBA, come learn all about the power, presence, and passion of the BACBrass program at 1 pm in Exhibit Hall 3!

• Like 8