BLUE DEVILS 2022 The Return

For all you BD fans out there…these 3 legends have RETURNED to making content for all of our viewing pleasure, critiquing all of the top 5 hornlines this season, and who doesn’t like having these guys’ input of how each corps are doing, very insightful opinions from all of them, and they don’t pull any punches on their home corps either👀they’ll be voicing a lot of you guys’ thoughts that you’ve had about BD’s hornline and the other of the top 5 as well, so it’s worth the watch!

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Vidal28Rdg said:

For all you BD fans out there…these 3 legends have RETURNED to making content for all of our viewing pleasure, critiquing all of the top 5 hornlines this season, and who doesn’t like having these guys’ input of how each corps are doing, very insightful opinions from all of them, and they don’t pull any punches on their home corps either👀they’ll be voicing a lot of you guys’ thoughts that you’ve had about BD’s hornline and the other of the top 5 as well, so it’s worth the watch!

Great videos! What really jumped out to me was their comments about the risks BD is taking in comparison to crown with the way the horn books are written. Let’s be real, Crown has been known to use Bb major quite a bit and while it sounds good, it’s also a little monotone when it’s done over and over. I also agree with them that crown has some of the smartest horn writing of anyone as they know how to make certain sections sound harder than they are. 

I agree with their comments about the intonation issues BD has been having, I have faith they’ll figure it out. To me, the Ott is theirs to lose this season 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, mboogey73 said:

Latest closer vid.  I’m a fan. 

Wow!  Just wow! 🎇🎆

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, NakedEye said:

We are getting our river! The flag angles are following the contours of the stairs as they move across them.

Great, great changes. SO much more exciting!

It’s going to look amazing with blue flags!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Cappybara said:

Great videos! What really jumped out to me was their comments about the risks BD is taking in comparison to crown with the way the horn books are written. Let’s be real, Crown has been known to use Bb major quite a bit and while it sounds good, it’s also a little monotone when it’s done over and over. I also agree with them that crown has some of the smartest horn writing of anyone as they know how to make certain sections sound harder than they are. 

I agree with their comments about the intonation issues BD has been having, I have faith they’ll figure it out. To me, the Ott is theirs to lose this season 

To me it's their best brass since 2017 and very comparison to 2014. But BD does not need to win brass to win the whole thing. But when they are winning brass on a constant basis...unbeatable. 

• Like 5

Local celeb alert! Flo just posted a great interview with @lyndakay27’s daughter! 

• Like 5