Carolina Crown 2022

karuna

59 minutes ago, nsxanax said:

Re item #2: I’m onboard. Who was it that said, “They go low, we go Hi!”? Ah it’s gotten away from me, and I mighta got the quote wrong anyhow.

Well it was an earnest question .. and Mr Trolli had to be a smart a$$.  I’ll be better. 

Edited by BWise

9 hours ago, Cappybara said:

And just like I said, this season is about Crown vs BD. Bloo is not a factor, the show doesn’t have the wheels to compete. They outperformed quite a few of their captions

I might be wrong; don't anticipate Bloo with their stunt-heavy, action-packed adventure show to challenge the Crownies the rest of the season. Bloo may very well be in Crownies rear view mirror. 😎

• Like 6

3 hours ago, BWise said:

Well it was an earnest question .. and Mr Trolli had to be a smart a$$.  I’ll be better. 

Staunch defender of your 1st amendment rights here, my brother. Can’t think of one, regular denizen here in CrownLAND that hasn’t been baited into such an exchange on one or more occasion.

You be you. Sometimes insolence simply screams for a pithy retort.

Edited by nsxanax

Ok 

1 hour ago, nsxanax said:

Staunch defender of your 1st amendment rights here, my brother. Can’t think of one, regular denizen here in CrownLAND that hasn’t been baited into such an exchange on one or more occasion.

You be you. Sometimes insolence simply screams for a pithy retort.

I dont go trolling other Corps forums .. I just don’t get it. And if Crown is having a good year ppl lose it. Just let us be .. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, rchitectburd23BD01 said:

Agreed. Honestly where are the Crown Fans in this forum, bc it doesn't seem like many to me. 

They all got banned or ran off because of the trolls from other corps threads, but those trolls are still here. 🤷

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, rchitectburd23BD01 said:

Agreed. Honestly where are the Crown Fans in this forum, bc it doesn't seem like many to me. 

They’re still here, just a bit more on the reserved side after getting hammered by the trolls. Apparently Crownies trigger people. 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Newseditor44 said:

They’re still here, just a bit more on the reserved side after getting hammered by the trolls. Apparently Crownies trigger people. 🤷‍♂️

I always looked at it as Crownies are viewed as the hippies of DCP. As everyone says, mockingly, when something goes down in the Crown threads, "I forgot, I'm in the Crown thread". People seem to have issues with hippies. So, here we are, as Crownies, the hippies of DCP. Lol. 

That sounded better in my head.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1