2022 Season Predictions

8 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

so you hate players that switch teams in sports because they want to win also?

Weren't the kevin Durant Era golden state warriors one of the most hated sports franchises in history? Durant was one of the most likeable players in the nba until he shafted his small market team to go chase a ring. It's an absolute tarnished legacy. For about half a decade there was no reason to even watch the nba because you knew who was going to win before a game was even played. Why do you think the lebron james heat garnered so much hate. Parity among the different NFL franchises is part of what makes that sport such a huge draw because literally anything can happen and anyone can win. 'Any given sunday' as the saying goes. 

There's likely nothing that can be done about corps hoppers but it doesn't make finals week any more interesting knowing that there's better than a coin flips chance that bd will win

Edited by Smug Trumpet Guy

12 hours ago, Boss Anova said:

If such happens, its got to be the Chicago, Illinois style pizza on its way, amirite ? ☺️

Tavern-style, cut in squares, please.  The greasier, the better. I prefer Al’s pizza in Warrenville, Illinois but I’ll settle for a suitable substitute.

I don’t eat the deep dish stuff. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

Tavern-style, cut in squares, please.  The greasier, the better. I prefer Al’s pizza in Warrenville, Illinois but I’ll settle for a suitable substitute.

I don’t eat the deep dish stuff. 

So i guess offering you a slice of deep dish Little Caesars pizza is going to get me back-handed lol. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

So i guess offering you a slice of deep dish Little Caesars pizza is going to get me back-handed lol. 

Sometimes, you just gotta have a $6 piece of cheese covered cardboard.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

Hey! I live in SoCal. Get it right! 

It's an $11 piece of cheese covered cardboard.

LMAO.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Hey! I live in SoCal. Get it right! 

It's an $11 piece of cheese covered cardboard.

LMAO.

I didn't realize that cardboard had a 94% inflation point Chief LOL. I'm in Chattanooga, TN. People will literally drive 12 miles over the state line to Georgia to save .02 on sales tax.

2 minutes ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

I didn't realize that cardboard had a 94% inflation point Chief LOL. I'm in Chattanooga, TN. People will literally drive 12 miles over the state line to Georgia to save .02 on sales tax.

Here in SoCal, i am looking for a second job to pay for the gas i need to drive to my first job. LMAO.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

Tried Little Caesar’s when the commercial had the cartoon guy in a toga saying “Pizza pizza”.

After trying it we called it “crapza, crapza”. Well not crapza but gives a better idea than “####za, ####za”. 
edit wow I had to enter #### by hand as dirty word nanny didn’t catch it 😨

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Haha 2

Ya know, I had that batman pizza from Little Caesars a couple of weeks ago. It didn't look like the bat signal at all. And that calzone part was.... I don't know.... it tasted cheap. The pepperoni tasted alright though. 

Then again I can't really complain. I worked all day and that cheap pizza was glorious to my empty gut. 

• Haha 2