2022 Season Predictions

2 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

LOL. 

Chief- you son is in Gold right? 

1 hour ago, jwillis35 said:

Do they still have people working at that bridge that will help you drive over to the other side if you are afraid of heights? 

I'll just jump in here, since I lived in DC and drove up to Maine many times while living there to visit in-laws...

No.  Maybe some road construction though.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, KPinCAL said:

After sitting on the 50 last night about 10 rows up it's safe to say that no one is going to beat BD- maybe all season. No, it's not good for the activity for a couple reasons- but it just isn't going to happen. It's fun to see scores shift and have a few horses in the race- but this show is just TOO hot- with no weaknesses. My earlier prediction was Crown, then Bloooo, then BD.  No way. 

I agree that BD is going to be tough to beat, even though the top tiers are crowded and competitive. 

I'm sorry, but I have to wait until the first actual head to head between West coast and the rest of the country before I "Crown" BD this year's champion....

Sorry if that makes anyone bloo...

Edited by jjeffeory
  • Like 3

42 minutes ago, KPinCAL said:

After sitting on the 50 last night about 10 rows up it's safe to say that no one is going to beat BD- maybe all season. No, it's not good for the activity for a couple reasons- but it just isn't going to happen. It's fun to see scores shift and have a few horses in the race- but this show is just TOO hot- with no weaknesses. My earlier prediction was Crown, then Bloooo, then BD.  No way. 

I have not seen them live, just online. Is it just me or does BD's guard look uncharacteristically inexperienced and young / about every third member in the videos I've seen don't look locked in at all. Usually, they're crazy stacked. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

I have not seen them live, just online. Is it just me or does BD's guard look uncharacteristically inexperienced and young / about every third member in the videos I've seen don't look locked in at all. Usually, they're crazy stacked. 

They may be young- but you know as well as I that BD has a way to showcase their guard so well- to put them in the spotlight at all the right times. I'm no guard expert but they seem pretty legit. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Every corps is young after covid. 

I know I said I wouldn’t change my predictions but I am making one modification: an undefeated season for BD 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, DFA1970 said:

Every corps is young after covid. 

I was, in context, responding to yet another post of BD having "no weakness"