The Cavaliers 2022

5 hours ago, jwillis35 said:

I thought Cavaliers Brass put on a clinic last night in their standstill performance. This gave me a chance to really dig into the music book more since my first viewing early season. They have one incredible brass line, and percussion sound fantastic to me as well. Hoping they can bring that level of excellence to the field real soon. I am anxious to see where they go with the show as they get healthy. But I was blown away by their music performance last night. 

45 minutes ago, brassboy said:

I imagine they’re gonna do everything they can to compete since tonight’s score determines their San Antonio performance order.

I really hope they're healthy enough to be able to, not for scoring reasons but just so that those members can experience as many competitions as possible

• Like 2

It is still standstill!

• Thanks 2

Cavies perform 1st out after intermission in San Antonio. Seems like a fair placement under the circumstances. 

Not sure if anyone, but there is a massive fire a little north of me. It's not contained and I would say about 200+ acres is up in flames. I'm actually outside, looking north on my land, and it looks like a volcano. But I'm alright so far.... not sure if it's on the news yet. Just confirming that I'm fine lol.

Edit* 

The fire has reached 1000 acres. There is so much smoke that it's actually popping up on the radar. Good news is that they are pushing it towards the Trinity River. So my family and I should be alright, but my heart goes out to those affected by it. 

Edited by Hook'emCavies
  • Like 3