The Cavaliers 2022

Get well soon Cavies! Excited to see your awesome show live in a couple weeks 

• Like 1

It’s now been several days since we first learned of the Cavaliers’ COVID issues, so my guess is that they want to focus on rehearsing today instead of competing, especially as this Saturday will be super-important for them - wherever their score lands that day will determine when they perform the following week in SAT.

Edited by Cadevilina Crown
  • Like 2

I believe that The Cavaliers will return in amazing fashion. I admit that I hoped they would win this season, but ya know what? I believe in this corps and where it's going. I admit there are times I still feel alone as an extreme fan, but I know I'm not alone. I'm happy that The Cavaliers care for their members. And you know what? DCI finals isn't tomorrow! C'mon Cavies, get healthy, practice hard, and for everything that is amazing practice your gosh darn scales. Brass, we can't win without yall. 

They have a lot of people out, who are coming back in over the next several days.

I'm not sure if I'm permitted to give specifics, so I'll leave that to them to announce.

• Thanks 1