The Cavaliers 2022

7 minutes ago, Phantombari1 said:

All the corps that have won championships are all elite not matter where they place today.  Winning multiple championships only belong to a select few...Those are the Elite of the Elite!

BD

Santa Clara

Cadets

Cavies

Phantom

Madison

Are the current top spots the new generation of Championship Corps. with multiple championships? Only time will tell.

BD (19)

Cadets (10)

Cavaliers (7)

SCV (7)

Phantom (2)

Madison (2)

Could this be the year????

Crown (1)

Coats (1)

4 hours ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

No worries, young man. Take some time away. We all need that. Gear up for Tomball. 

The BusBoys, Brian O'Neal - Boys Are Back in Town - Amazon.com Music

Hahaha! I plan to! I'm finally getting a vacation starting that Friday. Then after wards I gotta gear up for another semester. But hey, you gotta dream you gotta keep trucking on!

• Like 2

On 7/7/2022 at 2:11 PM, GREENBLUE said:

I don’t get why everyone keeps talking about the guard size. They have 32. I’m counting 40 with BD and others even smaller. The 8 guard members aren’t changing the scores .

Well…. What if you reverse it? If BD has 40, and they lose 8, they’re losing almost a quarter of their guard.  Visually, that’s a pretty noticeable difference — if you lose a quarter of anything, it’s noticeable. That’s all people are saying. 

I agree that it isn’t something that automatically impacts scores; how you integrate the guard that you have is what matters (but not to the guard score). But does Cavs guard feel small compared to their peers’? They do.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Tim K said:

I think winning in 2013 changed quite a few things for Crown amid 2013 changed things for Bloo though to a lesser extent. Once both won, they were no longer the underdogs.

The worst years were 2009 and 2012. I could understand 2012. I actually thought they would have placed first at semi’s. Allentown and prelims you could sense the nerves but semi’s was a pretty confident performance. It got vicious at finals when scores were announced. 2009 was more wishful thinking, at least that’s what I thought at the time, though it was clear a title would be in the near future. 

I am not a huge Crown fan due to their show designs, but Inferno may be the best show ever to not win Gold. I never got tired of watching it, and to this day it’s one of a half dozen shows I show people who don’t know anything about DCI.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MikeRapp said:

I am not a huge Crown fan due to their show designs, but Inferno may be the best show ever to not win Gold. I never got tired of watching it, and to this day it’s one of a half dozen shows I show people who don’t know anything about DCI.

Sorry, but Cavies 2003.....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, MikeRapp said:

SCV 1988