FLO questions

Anyone know how much $$$ DCI gets from Flo?

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

It’s like what Ron Allard used to do on Diceman Radio only he did it better and he took requests!   Oh, and he only asked for donations for his costs. 

And he was a #### nice guy to talk to. Met him and Nanci first Prelims I went to in years.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

I'd really like to sign up for a month of shows to view thru July if they've improved.  I am attending finals & several shows throughout the summer.  But does anyone else in the ET or CT zones have trouble staying awake for the west coast PT shows?  

I'd have to be on a roller coaster or going down a water slide to stay awake in my recliner heading into midnight in my time zone.  But I could probably watch the replay when I wake up at 3 - 4am...  

:whistle: :spitting: 

Central time here. I have to totally re-do my entire work, sleep, eat schedules during season. Drives The Ayatollah crazy. "Turn that **** off and come to bed! *I* have to get up early too!". 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

I'd really like to sign up for a month of shows to view thru July if they've improved.  I am attending finals & several shows throughout the summer.  But does anyone else in the ET or CT zones have trouble staying awake for the west coast PT shows?  

I'd have to be on a roller coaster or going down a water slide to stay awake in my recliner heading into midnight in my time zone.  But I could probably watch the replay when I wake up at 3 - 4am...  

Every year

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Cappybara said:

I think it's time to accept that The Fan Network is never going to come back in these litigious-happy days 

At this point, they need to be more worried about ME suing over getting my hopes up too many times lol

• Like 1

12 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

I’m 64 1/2 years old.  What do you think?  😂 

• Haha 2

So yeah. Not on demand streaming. Still. 

• Like 1