Masks!

36 minutes ago, Continental said:

A great idea would be for someone to invent an edible mask, in the event that you accidentally start eating your mask. 

"This mask tastes like Gummy Bears!"

An edible mask or an Edible mask?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

I think we should be respectful of each other no matter what choice is made by individuals.  To mask or not mask.   That shouldn’t be too much to ask but maybe I’m reaching for the stars here. 

Amen.  I think we finally got there around this area.  seeing more masks but everyone going about their business comfortably mingling with or without.

The good news here at least is although we are seeing higher COVID census in the hospital, far fewer requiring intensive care or vent assistance.

Please remember that last years tour was less than two weeks long. This year, it's a different story. Phantom has gone into isolation in dorm rooms for the week--hoping to get back on the road next week. The Covid variant we are now experiencing is extremely contagious. We just have to hope it will peak and decline quickky. In the meantime, there should be no interaction between corps members, staff, volunteers etc and the public/family members.  Unfortunately, some corps are not strickly enforcing this. (No names needed). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, JohnZ said:

Amen.  I think we finally got there around this area.  seeing more masks but everyone going about their business comfortably mingling with or without.

The good news here at least is although we are seeing higher COVID census in the hospital, far fewer requiring intensive care or vent assistance.

That’s good news! 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, JohnZ said:

I was in NYC and saw lots masked and not masked. A few places required it. Some encouraged it. Some didn’t care. And at no time was anyone lecturing anyone about it

• Like 3

2 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

Yes - I was on the aisle row 24 in the middle section & I felt like I couldn’t breathe.  Kept kneeing the guy in front & was getting kneed from the lady behind me.  At one point I was holding hands with the guy beside me.  👍

Ok. This sounds like the start of a very awkward confession. 🤐

Edited by KVG_DC
  • Haha 1