Saturday, July 16th ... “Whitewater Classic” … Perkins Stadium … The University of Wisconsin - Whitewater … Whitewater, WISCONSIN

And that’s it from the 2022 Whitewater Classic! My next LIVE! From the Stands coverage will be at DCI World Class Finals on Saturday, August 13th.

HOWEVER, my next drum corps PERFORMANCES will be at the DCI Tournament of Champions - Akron show on Monday, August 8th, and DCI World Class Semifinals on Friday, August 12th with the Bluecoats 50th Anniversary Alumni Corps!

OK, shameless plug is done. Good night everybody!

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, kevingamin said:

And that’s it from the 2022 Whitewater Classic! My next LIVE! From the Stands coverage will be at DCI World Class Finals on Saturday, August 13th.

HOWEVER, my next drum corps PERFORMANCES will be at the DCI Tournament of Champions - Akron show on Monday, August 8th, and DCI World Class Semifinals on Friday, August 12th with the Bluecoats 50th Anniversary Alumni Corps!

OK, shameless plug is done. Good night everybody!

Great job tonight! Looking forward to seeing 400 Bluecoats alumni perform at DCI Semifinals. 

• Like 2

Watch out Blue Stars…the team from Rockford is getting ready to make a move.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, corps8294 said:

On the Blue Stars percussion scores? It's not that difficult; just ask the other competing corps how easy it is. :laugh:

If I were Blue Stars, I would be crowing about Mike Shapiro and the color guard!

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 1