PREDICTIONS FOR BROKEN ARROW

8 hours ago, Cappybara said:

I just spent nearly a week in Miami. While it was fun, it was also very much not fun lol the people who live in that state are crazy for being able to tolerate that heat and humidity combo

The Wheel was NOT Mankind's greatest Invention. 

Air Conditioning was. ( lol ).

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Hey now. I live down here and I’m not that crazy. 😆 

Seriously, though…you get used to it and you try to get the outdoor things done before noon.  

I have a hilarious picture of me with my family. We were getting on a boat cruise from Biscayne to look at all the fancy mansions and they had us get a picture before getting on. I had a gigantic sweat stain right on my chest. What I get for wearing linen. Definitely should’ve done everything before noon 😂

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

I have a hilarious picture of me with my family. We were getting on a boat cruise from Biscayne to look at all the fancy mansions and they had us get a picture before getting on. I had a gigantic sweat stain right on my chest. What I get for wearing linen. Definitely should’ve done everything before noon 😂

If you take three steps here in the summer, you sweat out half of your body weight. 😂 

• Haha 2

Im not a mega honk for anyone for anyone (I like everyone), however if BD doesn;t have some enhancements in for BA I thik it'll be

1) Crown

2) BD

3) BAC

4) Bluecoats

5) Vanguard

6) Blue Stars

7) Cavaliers

8 ) Blue Knights

I also think Bluecoats can be as high as 2nd as well. That new ending is really good

• Like 3

1 hour ago, charlie1223 said:

Prediction: Standstill due to heat index 😕 

Don’t say that .. 

• Like 2