Tuesday, July 19th “DCI Broken Arrow” …. Tiger Stadium Broken Arrow High School … Broken Arrow, OKLAHOMA

C'mon Cavies!!! Show us you're back in the game!!!

• Like 1

Just now, MikeRapp said:

Still think this is a bit of a weird show. Not sure what the show is about and the ending is just there. They went for the SCV tree and just didn’t get there. This show feels like there is a lot going on that doesn’t involve music.

Paradise Lost is literally the story here.  The ending is the explusion from the Garden of Eden.  They've been adding little bits in visually through the season to enhance the emotion of the story telling ala what Crown did with Inferno in some ways.  I strongly think that ending is gonna get something visually amazing (ala SOS's big blue wave) by the end of the season.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

Was thinking the same thing, this is a reincarnation of Cadets, right down to the zipper variation. You can’t fault the effort and talent, I just wish the show design made any sense whatsoever.

Its about living like tomorrow doesn’t exhist (Chandalier lyrics). Living in the moment. And creating moments that last forever hence infinity looking prop and imagery. That’s all. 

1 minute ago, Cappybara said:

I cannot overstate how good this BAC show is. I thought the idea of BAC winning the title this season is preposterous (competitive inertia) but now I'm gladly eating crow. They're Blue Devils-level clean and have the demand to back it up (AND they're wearing white!). The guard design is absurdly good and there are so many amazing and comprehensive  moments -- their big moments seem to always include both the musical side AND visual side, not just one or the other. The show itself is cohesive and I LOVE the wonderful world motif. Dark horse of the season, if not BD, I certainly hope it's them that takes the title. I'm also a sucker for quiet endings 

Also do not understand those saying the show seems boring over Flo

For once we agree on something

• Haha 2