Tuesday, July 19th “DCI Broken Arrow” …. Tiger Stadium Broken Arrow High School … Broken Arrow, OKLAHOMA

I think the Blue Stars are a legitimately better corps than Cavs right now. But something somehow tells me Cavs will score .05 higher on Finals night. Just like SCV in 2010.

Edited by BoyWonder1911
Edit
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, CrownBariDad said:

First time I noticed the tarps in the corners of the field.  Have they been there all along.  Sadly, it's been a while.

They added one last night in Kansas and the upper left corner tonight.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Peaches said:

I wish the concept was more clear? Great sound, but what is going on? General effect could be better 

It takes a long time for their show to develop. 

Cavies are sounding really good.  The visual needs a lot of cleaning yet, which is not surprising given the havoc their rehearsal time has probably been.  But it'll get there quickly

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Brass of the South said:

Absolutely disgusting releases by Cavies tonight

I find it hard to be "disgusted" with young people performing their hearts out in 100 degree heat. I also would not use that term as an adjective to describe a release. Yes, they have work to do considering they have been struggling with Covid issues and a lack of real performance experience for the last 2 weeks. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

SCV could take a lesson from their cadets.  Guard has mustard yellow uniforms.   Very visable in the drill.

1 minute ago, karuna said:

Blame the props.  Ordinarily they probably would be out of sight but logistics mean you stand in the end-zone near the props.

Yeah but I thought the rules were you couldn’t do that anymore.

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’m so sick of watching drum corps on tv.  August 8th can’t fast enough for me. 

So happy to have gotten a taste at Stanford and bummed not to be going to San Antonio this year. But here’s to Indy!

• Like 1

Just now, BoyWonder1911 said:

I think the Blue Stars are a legitimately better corps than Cavs right now. But something somehow tells me Cavs will score .05 higher on Finals night.

I don’t see that happening this year.

Let’s go Santa Clara!

• Like 2