Tuesday, July 19th “DCI Broken Arrow” …. Tiger Stadium Broken Arrow High School … Broken Arrow, OKLAHOMA

1 minute ago, Cappybara said:

I mean, 2 covid years plus 3 years where they were dealing with a poached design team... I think they're doing quite well considering the circumstances

The poaching was real, Crown was close to becoming an endangered species to being top 3😬

It’s not easy for anyone to contend, it just isn’t, everyone aside from BD has had their off years, some a lot worse off than others. SCV from 2018 dropped to 3rd in 2019, potentially placing lower this year, and there isn’t nearly as much vitriol and chirping towards them, besides of course some…cosmetic issues😂 Putting all this faith in Bloo that also since 2016 only has had one year where they were contenders to win🤷‍♂️
I’m not even saying that one should be skeptical of every corps not named BD, but if things were so static to where there isn’t all this placement change at the top, it wouldn’t be as interesting!

SCV ballad of the night so far for me. 

• Like 4

Just now, IllianaLancerContra said:

Props a lot more wobbly than I would like 

I think that every night too.  

• Like 2