Tuesday, July 19th “DCI Broken Arrow” …. Tiger Stadium Broken Arrow High School … Broken Arrow, OKLAHOMA

Just now, henry7184 said:

It’s 6:30 am. I woke up at 4:30 to follow this thread since I couldn’t watch.

That's commitment.  Heh. Sorry you couldn't get the stream working via a VPN... 😞

• Like 1

Watching those guys take down the banner reminds of a time at JB Crum where I was helping do the same thing and out of nowhere who do I see next to me: Dan A.  He was just one of the crew that night.  Fun times and a down to earth guy. 

Edited by karuna

I am not going to try to predict placements after watching it on Flo. It is too hard to get a feel for what the sound is really like. What I saw may have been the best eight corps, mid-season show ever streamed. The performance level of all the corps was top notch. Championship week is going to be off the hook this year. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Just now, mcjordansc said:

I am not going to try to predict placements after watching it on Flo. It is too hard to get a feel for what the sound is really like. What I saw may have been the best eight corps, mid-season show ever streamed. The performance level of all the corps was top notch. Championship week is going to be off the hook this year. 

Just do it... It'll be fun!

Just now, KVG_DC said:

That's commitment.  Heh. Sorry you couldn't get the stream working via a VPN... 😞

I tried. Thanks for your help and advice. Been fun following the thread. My head is spinning with where everyone thinks these groups are going to end up.

I think tonight belonged to BAC and Crown but that feels a little like saying the Hatfields tied with the McCoys on here…

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm sticking by my assessment that BD was best tonight ... Hope there's not too much weeping and wailing when scores come out.

• Like 4