Tuesday, July 19th “DCI Broken Arrow” …. Tiger Stadium Broken Arrow High School … Broken Arrow, OKLAHOMA

Well season was fun while it lasted. See you next year. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, blakman7 said:

I don't always agree with Cappybara but when I do, it's wholeheartedly. 

Wow I have not heard this legendary meme in a while :') 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Newseditor44 said:

I think the judges are just making #### up at this point.

Someone please explain GE to us, in English, like we’re all 4th graders, so we can get It. Cause I have no effing clue what constitutes GE anymore.

GE is actually a check box that says “are you watching the blue devils?” And then it gets checked off or left blank. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, MidWAmericanArts said:

Man, Blue Stars guard, what a night! Not only passing SCV, but passing Crown and Bluecoats in content!

Solomon always scores the Blue Stars guard well. He judged finals in 2014 when they finished fourth. Tonight, however, I think he underscored them slightly. 

Edited by mcjordansc
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

I'm sorry, but where is the crying? Why do you have to act like this? Does it make you feel better? It's honestly laughable. Keep doing you, because all it is is your namesake. Lol.

I’m seeing a lot of crying about the spread between Crown and BD. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, theonlyfizzle said:

Listen i think we might have a new ott winner this year... But it's still a fight to take it from crown. I have been saying it from the season start that BD is definitely up for it this year.

I’ve been saying that they’re in the mix as well, but I don’t think they win it this year. It’s kinda like how BD fans say you gotta take the title from them, same goes with Crown and brass, it has to be consistent and the spread definitely doesn’t indicate Crown can’t win brass on any given night

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Newseditor44 said:

I think the judges are just making #### up at this point.

Someone please explain GE to us, in English, like we’re all 4th graders, so we can get It. Cause I have no effing clue what constitutes GE anymore.

Looking at recap there again is quite a bit of difference between the 2 judges.   Would love to hear their rationale, even if I don’t agree with it. 

• Like 2