MY MESSAGE & PLEA TO FLOMARCHING

On 7/20/2022 at 5:34 AM, keystone3ply said:

Haven't subscribed in several years due to their consistent issues.  I renewed for 30 days.  I wouldn't mind continuing if:

1) Raise the overall audio level to match your commercial level.  I simply do not have enough audio to raise it to an acceptable level for streaming. (And I'm using Dr Dre Studio headphones with outstanding bass response.)  I know I would have enough for my home theater sound system.    

2) Set the 'High Cam' & leave it alone.  Simply have the operator monitor.  (10 yd line to 10 yd line is fine.  See Blair Witch Project.) 

3) As to the Multicam, why do I have to watch a brass ensemble setting up on side 1 while there's a snare feature just to the right on side 2?  Also, why am I watching color guard members moving equipment on the front sideline while there is awesome drill being performed right dead center between the 40 yd lines?  

4) Why is your audio balance inconsistent from show to show as to the field brass/percussion vs the front ensemble/soloist, etc?  In this case, it's not venue.

I actually prefer the Multicam, but it's just unwatchable sometimes.  I will try to email these comments but I doubt they read them.  I put the comments in red (like Jesus in the New Testament) so maybe they'll read them on DCP.  I hate Facebook (cesspool) but I may post on their wall.  I think they have their messenger disengaged.

Thank you for your time & consideration.  

We pay good money for this while ESPN has decided cornhole and are throwing are worth streaming.  Oy vey!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

on multi cam there was no sound for the first 3rd of BD's show

If you backed out of the stream and reloaded, the sound instantly came back. I missed about 15-30 seconds of audio. I have learned that a soon as any issue occurs (sync problem, lost audio, prolonged buffering) reloading the stream fixes the problem 90% of the time. Its not ideal, but most of the time it corrects the problem quickly and with little hassle.

Z

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

To FloMarching: 

The audio level is much much better today for San Antonio.  It actually matches your commercial level.  I actually had to turn my volume down for The Troopers.  And that's a good thing...    

Thank you

I think Flo in general usually does a good job with regionals in domes as they are very familiar with the acoustics and probably have better infrastructure to work with 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

FloMarching anyone? Trying to watch the SA replay of early performances but it's just buffering.  Will not play either cam. 

I wanted to see what I missed while having dinner but I’m only getting blank screen.  Now, an error message saying currently unavailable. 

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I wanted to see what I missed while have dinner but I’m only getting blank screen.  Now, an error message saying currently unavailable. 

I got the high cam on my phone app but there's no audio.

Blank screen on laptop.

I just don't understand...

(Well, actually I do understand.)

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Haha 1

I, too, am unable to get the SA rebroadcast to work, and I don't think the problem is coming from my end. What a waste of money. I had to.work all day yesterday and was looking forward to seeing all the corps today on my day off.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, BoyWonder1911 said:

I, too, am unable to get the SA rebroadcast to work, and I don't think the problem is coming from my end. What a waste of money. I had to.work all day yesterday and was looking forward to seeing all the corps today on my day off.

Nope, you're not the only one.  Laptop version showing "event hasn't started yet" even though scheduled for 9am CT. (It was buffering earlier.)  Still working on app but there's zero audio.  Unbelievable 

Guess I should have gone to church but I took a cut. 😇 

Edited by keystone3ply
cx