Bluecoats ending - yay or ney?

I like it but I might be a little biased. Bluecoats are basically a can-do-no-wrong corps for me these days. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

The transition into it is causing it not to work currently. The show seems over and there is a dead stop. Then things start up again for the tag. If they can fix how they get into it, it may be ok. As it is currently, it’s confusing and deflates audience reaction.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

I love it because it brings back the fun jamming vibe and big visuals of the earlier parts of the show. I think there may be some tweaks needed to get the tag timing dialed in for the optimal audience response.

Edited by 3PoC
Deleted a meme clip when I realized who was in it

The jury is still out with me. I'll need to see it a few more times or at least live. 

3 hours ago, NakedEye said:

The transition into it is causing it not to work currently. The show seems over and there is a dead stop. Then things start up again for the tag. If they can fix how they get into it, it may be ok. As it is currently, it’s confusing and deflates audience reaction.

It's Lord of the Rings: Return of the King syndrome.