Bluecoats ending - yay or ney?

5 hours ago, CAtenhut said:

In my opinion, if the crowd can barely tell when your show is over, it's a bad ending. I wish they would just end on the last note. 

The damp otter didn’t even know at Broken Arrow.

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, CAtenhut said:

In my opinion, if the crowd can barely tell when your show is over, it's a bad ending. I wish they would just end on the last note. 

Marvel movies do that all the time...you can't leave when the credits start rolling because there are these snippets they show. I hope to see it tonight. I missed it last night because of Flo.  Jeez...Flo sounds like an ex-wife. 

Edited by DFA1970
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, CAtenhut said:

There had to be some kind of "we'll really mess with them" thing going on with Bloo's staff to come up with that ending which I get. You want to encourage innovation and creativity and new ways of presenting yourselves, but in general, I want the end of my shows fast, loud and sustained on the final note. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, scheherazadesghost said:

Dear Bluecoats, our old eyes in this house tricked us into thinking your vertical cars were hot dogs. We had high hopes that the cowboy would eat them in the end.

Maybe that's the new ending you're looking for?

I'll see myself out...

Saying BC is playing hide the weenie??

• Haha 2