Wednesday, July 27th ... “DCI Little Rock” … War Memorial Stadium Little Rock, Arkansas Wednesday, July 27th ... 7:30 PM CT

5 minutes ago, Tony Flores said:

Bluecoats just announced on  twitter they will be doing a Standstill due to Covid

• Sad 4

That sucks.... except for the people sitting in the front row. Lucky folks are gonna get a wall of that Bluecoats sound

1 hour ago, Orwellian Wiress said:

That sucks.... except for the people sitting in the front row. Lucky folks are gonna get a wall of that Bluecoats sound

It's funny, the event that made me decide to march drum corps was actually a rain-out (tornado warning during Capital Regiment at 2003 Normal show). Standing at the focus of the horn arcs during standstills in the gym, I decided I had to become part of that sound.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, FTNK said:

It's funny, the event that made me decide to march drum corps was actually a rain-out (tornado warning during Capital Regiment at 2003 Normal show). Standing at the focus of the horn arcs during standstills in the gym, I decided I had to become part of that sound.

The potential for direct face melting increases greatly during standstills. This is gooooooood.

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47d2gznusiojlrtp5ifa

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

You may want to check the time zones it says CT.  Either you or I am reading it wrong (could well be me).

Looking at the time til event on DCI, it looks to be east coast time

The very first time I saw a drum corps show in person was in this stadium in 1978. The Bridgeman show is still among my all time favorites.   This is also the 2nd place I ever performed in a drum corps.  That was 1981 Memphis Blues

• Like 2