Saturday, July 30th .. 4:55 PM “DCI Southeastern Championship” …Center Parc Credit Union Stadium … Atlanta, GEORGIA

40 minutes ago, jmc5682 said:

BD has actually won guard both Finals nights in 2018 and 2019, they just did  not win the Zingali because of the average of the three  nights.  It is being perfect on Finals night that matter most!

BAC guard won finals night in 2019 but that was the first time BD didn’t win it since Paradise was Lost.

• Like 2

Great work Boston! Best show to date and another step in the process!

Was it just me, or did the announcer have a hard time with "Massachusetts"?

• Like 6

Just now, fanman said:

They are incredibly clean at this point in the season. But other than color guard I think it’s fair to say their content is lower than BD. And as a fan of underdogs and variety, I really hope Boston wins anyways 

I get that, but I also don't see BD's content being that much harder than others, they do it well, but I think people are giving them too much credit on a hard show.  I feel Crown has harder riffs throughout and others have harder marching.  BD does it cleaner at this point but their content isn't mind blowing compared to others to warrant the huge GE difference they keep getting.  I also think they have parts of their show that are disjointed.  Don't get me wrong, I still see them as being #1 up to this point in the season, but I don't see them being unbeatable because I don't see the content of their show just being that much higher than others.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

Just now, MikeRapp said:

No way Crown is third. Sorry.

They are, it’s right there on the sheet

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

impossible you say?

E=Mc2 🙂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1