Friday, August 5th “DCI Eastern Classic” J Birney Crum Stadium Allentown, PENNSYLVANIA

1 hour ago, saxfreq1128 said:

I really hate the phrase “warm and muggy.” Wish weather people would use the accepted scientific term: Hell!  

"Oh ew, everything is moist and breathing is like underwater" will do too.  Current dew point where I sit ...75.  Temp 86 and rising.  The windows this AM had condensation on the outside as the sun rose.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, saxfreq1128 said:

I really hate the phrase “warm and muggy.” Wish weather people would use the accepted scientific term: Hell!  

Well hell can be defined differently depending on geography. Allentown hell is tame compared to Orlando hell 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, NakedEye said:

Oh good. Since it hadn't specifically said they were stopping early, that's what I was hoping. The theater used to be a great option, but spending multiple hours in an enclosed space with people screaming approval for the performances wasn't looking too appealing at the moment. 

Yeah I'm watching on my 65in screen at home. Is finals also on Flo or just the awards show?

That Texas heat must be chopped liver if we’re calling these conditions “hell”🙃

At least our heat(purely from a spectator perspective, corps will be suffering just about equally from 90+ degrees and 70-80% humidity and 100+ degrees 20-30% humidity) wasn’t making the spectators dread everything😬😂

Just now, scheherazadesghost said:

Please redirect all rain to the desert southwest. We're parched!

giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e47wgt4oda5e4pr5rm0n

If only we could!  With all of our greatest scientific minds, i will never understand how we are unable to move water from here to there!

• Thanks 1