Saturday, August 6th “DCI Eastern Classic” J Birney Crum Stadium Allentown, PENNSYLVANIA

5 minutes ago, ndrudy2013 said:

No, its not but It's still over, BD will win their 20th Championship

It's absolutely over. It's hard enough to close a 0.3 gap on BD in a week much less 1.55. They do not have one weakness in any sub-captions. No one else can say that. There is absolutely no path for anyone to overtake BD.

Edited by henry7184
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Just now, brassboy said:

The only thing I can imagine is that Webb was unable to judge tonight for some reason.

he heard SCV was up tonight and decided he wasn’t ready for his eardrums to get blasted out? 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

It's absolutely over. It's hard enough to close a 0.3 gap on BD in a week much less 1.55. They do not have one weakness in any sub-captions. No one else can say that. There is absolutely no path for anyone to overtake BD.

even if this is how you feel, I am still super excited to watch three shows next weekend that showcase all of these members performing shows at their peak

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Sasha1 said:

same here, was broken hearted last night, lol

Why? Boston? if so, I hope you can see it another way. This is such a thrilling year for them. They have never beaten Vanguard, Bluecoats or Crown when those three were all top corps. This has been a remarkable season for them. A banner year. If they get 2nd, I'm sure those kids in Boston will be over the moon.

• Like 4

This has probably been asked. But when was the last time bucs played at a DCI show