Saturday, August 6th “DCI Eastern Classic” J Birney Crum Stadium Allentown, PENNSYLVANIA

1 minute ago, greg_orangecounty said:

Blue Devils dominance has nothing to do with how long they practice vs. perform, or money spent on props. Jerry Seawright had fantastic organizational-management skills.  He built the organization and his successors have been able to maintain and surpass what he accomplished.  Great management produces great products no matter what the discipline is. 

It’s as simple as that. 

This. Exactly. The man is a genius. Someday, it will all end and BD will become mortal again. Maybe I'll live to see that day.

55 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

Yeah, BD can never win. People need to just stop with all the BD crap. They have figured out how to win. Maybe other corps directors should ask BD’s for advice and imitate. 

The whole activity is imitating the champion.

• Like 1

Are Bucs being judged?  I see them on the sidelines.

Covid looks to have taken out many of the vets that Bucs usually bring back every year. This could explain a lot. 

12 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Cheesesteak in a bit.  As I am rather geographically illiterate when it comes to eastern Pennsylvania Allentown & Philadelphia are basically the same place. 

Allentown is basically Harrisburg, but Philly is western Joisey. (Says the guy that grew up in western PA, and didn't realize people called soft drinks anything but "pop" until coming to JBC to watch some DCA back in the 80s.)

• Like 2