Thursday, August 11th “DCI World Championship PRELIMS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

2 minutes ago, mfrontz said:

I enjoyed Pacific Crest! As a fan for over three decades, I recognized plenty of those 'Easter eggs!' Also, I wonder if this was the first ever use of Leonard Nimoy's voice in a DCI show. 

That would be a super random awesome "high points" question for Drum Corps trivia.  

Oh they caught that fantastic guard move well there.  The two flags that stay and spin toss with the rifles going up with a guard member in the air then caught.  

"and the caption for 'best use of blue fabric in a show'....in second place....The Blue Devils!"

Cause Music City uses this blue real well here and in the ballad.  

• Like 4

Oh gosh. these soloists to day.  This is moving.  

• Like 2

Just now, Jurassic Lancer said:

A darker show from a music City, showing me they are ready to move up next year 

Not sure I'd call it dark as much as a more serious tone.  It's not a whimsy show like they've done so well recently but sort of reached their limits with.  But yeah, being able to take a more serious show and capture us this well again, signals readiness to move.  

• Like 2