Thursday, August 11th “DCI World Championship PRELIMS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

Just now, DrumManTx said:

I do hope we explore more than Wizard or Oz next year, this is their 3rd or 4th show since being founded in 2010 with the same thematic material.  

Great

Yeah, it's been a bit of a thing for them.

They should announce "Toto" for their show next year and then troll everyone by introducing reps from the band not a show about the dog. Then bring out a puppy at finals.  

• Haha 4

The guard's unis remind me of the flying monkeys.    

2 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

I do hope we explore more than Wizard or Oz next year, this is their 3rd or 4th show since being founded in 2010 with the same thematic material.  

Great

Only second

I have to say, Genesis was MUCH stronger than I anticipated. I know they probably didn't receive the numbers they wanted for most of the season, but they really rallied at the end here - that was a strong performance, and the design really came together! They are looking great for the future - and whatever rebounding was/is happening after the last few seasons of no competition, they are still in an infinitely better place than when they ended that 2018 show/season. That was the only time I was really worried about them. 

I really feel like Genesis is ending high and setting themselves up for a successful 2023.

I also mentioned earlier that I think Guardians might be able to hang with Genesis score-wise - I don't believe that is the case anymore. 

Way to rally at the end, Genesis! Well done!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, kdaddy said:

Do we have the 2nd group of scores yet?

Edited by 27Socal