Thursday, August 11th “DCI World Championship PRELIMS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

1 minute ago, CAtenhut said:

Everyone, look at tomorrow's schedule and then reconvene here. I suspect this thread will grow another 30 pages after seeing the most ridiculous schedule ever.

Mandarins and Phantom are performing an hour apart because of a video, Calgary Stampede and Intermission! And then they throw a drum battle and some other presentations in between shows, and Vanguard Cadets performs for competition AND at the end of the night? Wth is this crap.

3 minutes ago, CAtenhut said:

Everyone, look at tomorrow's schedule and then reconvene here. I suspect this thread will grow another 30 pages after seeing the most ridiculous schedule ever.

What in the hell...

I didn't think it was too bad at first glance, but it just kept going and going with breaks and additions!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CAtenhut said:

uh what???

7:23 PM
Blue Stars - La Crosse, WI
7:40 PM
DrumLine Battle
7:57 PM
The Cadets - Allentown, PA
8:14 PM
Santa Clara Vanguard - Santa Clara, CA
8:31 PM
Carolina Crown - Fort Mill, SC
8:48 PM
Ultimate Drill Book Presentation
8:56 PM
Special Recognitions
9:03 PM
Bluecoats - Canton, OH
9:20 PM
Boston Crusaders - Boston, MA
9:37 PM
Blue Devils - Concord, CA

• Like 3

1 minute ago, BlueStainGlass said:

uh what???

DrumLine Battle
Special Recognitions
Bluecoats - Canton, OH

And did you see everything that separates Phantom and Mandarins... way to screw up that 9th/10th battle. 🤦‍♂️

1 minute ago, Chief Guns said:

LOL IDK if I qualify as one of those fans, but I do give Standing Ovations for every performance when I go to a DCI show. I appreciate the hard work of all the kids out there on the field, regardless if I like the show or not, I am going to show love for the kids busting their butts all summer. 

You go to a show with me, you won't be able to tell who I root for. Every corps gets love. 

I am exaggerating of course ‘cause some people take it too far and not at least show any kind of decency towards the performers and not clap at all, or if people left for the sole reason of refusing to seeing them and leaving early(if there’s any personal issues with people involved that’s a different matter) but anyways, I’m not the “perfect fan” there are shows I don’t like, I can be critical, but I’m still gonna be a decent human being and clap for them because those students are doing so much to make what they put out there happen. Just be a decent human being is all one needs to be

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

uh what???

DrumLine Battle
Special Recognitions
Bluecoats - Canton, OH

WHAT THE ###########

4 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Just wanted to put this out there for those that don't trust Jeff's percussion scores.  I think being one of a handful of people to hold this position knows what they are doing

140304206_10101983755661710_409774840645

I wish George O.  was a drum judge.  He is one of the few judges who doesn't just go with the flow and tells it how he really sees it.  And how it really is.