Thursday, August 11th “DCI World Championship PRELIMS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

dude! so hyped that ultimate drill book presentation is back and rocking out!! i say that bluecoats is my favorite musical act of all time but ultimate drill book is truly the greatest human invention since the discovery of sound:lol:

Speaking of missing stuff and things going wrong, someone in my theater said something like "they had an injury!" when Phantom marched off. Anyone know what happened?

And SCV had a missing cymbal? I honestly think it's quite an achievement when corps can have stuff go wrong but the rest of the show is both so musically enchanting and visually striking that no one notices a thing.

this isn't a huge issue here, but i have seen it in other places such as youtube and instagram comments, but why is it that whenever a judge gives unfavorable scores to a persons favorite corps that the judges are wrong? like i saw multiple people tonight say the the perc judge was bad because BAC was in 4th and not first. i found it really funny when i noticed one person saying that Bloo's perc book is "mid" only to find out that person plays saxophone. the audacity of some people truly is appaling.

3 minutes ago, skevinp said:

It’s not like they haven’t executed people before.  

I am scared yet intrigued as to where this conversation came from and where it's going. Give me the forbidden knowledge🐍

2 hours ago, Bronte44 said:

Blue Devils were magical tonight!  Someone noted that the response to Blue Devils was muted tonight… it was because people started leaving right after Boston! People just want to hate the Devils.  

I don’t think it’s hate. Blue Devils are excellent. Though in the last 10+ years, if you’ve seen one BD show, you’ve seen them all. Great productions, but it also feels like another variation of the same two or three ideas. The other top corps come out with completely different concepts and styles each year. Leaving before Blue Devils doesn’t feel as tragic as missing Bluecoats or Crown. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 4