Friday, August 12th “DCI World Championship SEMIFINALS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

Go Cadets!  What a show!  They're really bringing it!  

"For Holy Name Shall Always Be"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CrownBariDad said:

80 yard stereo effect for East and West narration. Cool!

I've liked how Flo captures and retains that effect too.  It's been a neat thing all season.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ashontheinternet said:

people still should at least TRY to give those kids the time of day. behavior like that drive people away from music activities and kills passion and drive. as a performer i expect MUCH better of an audience. it's like buying tickets to a how and only going when the top corps perform. it's rude and disrespectful and has no place in this activity. 

Well if you want to go down this route...Unfortunately, the reality is some parents just drop and pick up their kids from practice. Never watching them even practice or going to a show...Yes, this is an unfortunate reality as well...

I am heart-broken for those kids...

Just now, KVG_DC said:

I've liked how Flo captures and retains that effect too.  It's been a neat thing all season.  

It’s made for a dome.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is a great, classic show for the Cadets.  Reminds me of my "yoot"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Rylan said:

Between Cadets’ track suits, Bloo’s pajamas, SCV from the past 5 years, and the loss of sleeves in general, MMs have never been more comfortable. 😂

Wish I had this option bitd instead of the 5 layers of unbreathable polyester we all used to have to wear. 

You got to wear polyester? Try all-WOOL" Garfield uniforms outside the Dallas stadium in the middle of the day for "inspection" before prelims with 100-degree Texas heat.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1