Friday, August 12th “DCI World Championship SEMIFINALS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

1 minute ago, CAtenhut said:

I feel like Boston might have been holding back a bit. Saving some to go for the kill tomorrow, maybe?

They were going for precision tonight it felt.  There's passion to be unleashed yet.  I cannot wait for tomorrow 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, KVG_DC said:

Adam and Eve are expelled from the garden.  Archangel Michael stands guard at the entrance to Paradise.  The purple cloth is a Christological symbolic color of redemption that will ... eventually lead to reentry into Paradise. 

It follows the poem

I was wondering if the red flag represents the blood of Christ? 

• Like 2

Just now, KVG_DC said:

Adam and Eve are expelled from the garden.  Archangel Michael stands guard at the entrance to Paradise.  The purple cloth is a Christological symbolic color of redemption that will ... eventually lead to reentry into Paradise. 

It follows the poem

Also of note…something I recently noticed (may be kind of newer addition) is the battle of good/evil and death of Christ in front of the company front. In the poem, Archangel Michael shows Adam these events before they are cast out of Eden.

1 minute ago, Lance said:

i notice off-axis and mistimed catches (yes, i can tell which are intentional and not) as much as drops, but don't understand how any of it factors into scores?  i thought captions were more about overall achievement than individual ticks.  

bac and boston have stellar guards obviously and i'm trying to educate myself.  don't get mad at me, please. 

I saw this and thought the may have been a touch off tonight. Numerous fumbles and uneven heights where they are usually nearly perfect.