Friday, August 12th “DCI World Championship SEMIFINALS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

1 hour ago, Tim K said:

My guess it’s either George Zingali and his brilliant drills and color guard work or where George Bonfiglio mortgaged his house to help get DCI started and some say he first suggested an organization like DCI after the IC Reveries protest in 1966, it could be him. 

There is already an ultimate drill book presentation that will likely honor George Z, so maybe it will be for George Bonfiglio. I totally forgot his daughter took over Cadets until they interviewed her last night. Her dad deserves to be honored.

• Like 3

Just now, CAtenhut said:

There is already an ultimate drill book presentation that will likely honor George Z, so maybe it will be for George Bonfiglio. I totally forgot his daughter took over Cadets until they interviewed her last night. Her dad deserves to be honored.

He deserves a better time slot. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, denverjohn said:

I just hope that none of the videos are going to browbeat me over the head with "wokeness" and "inclusion".

Nah, that's for Bluecoats' show. No blue, no coats, just woke progressive crap.*

*RELEVANT CONTEXT: This got posted in one of the various Facebook fora and the drumcorps subreddit turned it into a meme because of how off-base it is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

What a travesty of a schedule for the performing corps.  I’m sure someone thought this was a brilliant idea and if the corps gave their blessing, well…

I wonder if they were consulted?  Or not? I have no idea how this works now.  When I marched, there were manager’s meetings before big shows to discuss scheduling and logistics. 

30 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I thought you were kidding. I wish they’d show that a little later.  Today is my lighter day after spending so much time in there yesterday.

Final tally on steps:  18,675 7.2 miles.  Exercise ring lapped three times.  A new exercise record. 

Dang; did y’all walk to your hotel from IND? 😂

• Haha 1