Friday, August 12th “DCI World Championship SEMIFINALS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

8 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Dang; did y’all walk to your hotel from IND? 😂

new crazy idea: at next year's finals we'll coordinate a group of all the DCI fans at whatever hotel is closest to Lucas, we gather at some designated meeting place and begin marching in formation all the way to the stadium. I don't know what this achieves except for confusing the heck out of people, but it's funny

3 minutes ago, Trumpet2 said:

I like Vanguard Cadets…but why are they performing twice today? 

Because performing to a nearly full crowd at the end of semis is much cooler than performing to 1500 people one hour before the first corps at finals. And now Poppycock will get to see SCVC.

Z

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Orwellian Wiress said:

new crazy idea: at next year's finals we'll coordinate a group of all the DCI fans at whatever hotel is closest to Lucas, we gather at some designated meeting place and begin marching in formation all the way to the stadium. I don't know what this achieves except for confusing the heck out of people, but it's funny

Well you’re probably gonna need a parade permit from downtown. 😂

3 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

Ok @3:03pm video presentation:  What is "The Genius of  George"?  😳 

And the extra presentations will be good for the folks with "Flo" issues. (not FloMarching) 😉

i would imagine about Zingali. maybe Dixon. thats the only George i imagine DCI wishes to discuss

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Well you’re probably gonna need a parade permit from downtown. 😂

We'll just say we're a protest group or something. Crazy ideas require potentially stupid or lawbreaking solutions

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, ftwdrummer said:

Nah, that's for Bluecoats' show. No blue, no coats, just woke progressive crap.*

*RELEVANT CONTEXT: This got posted in one of the various Facebook fora and the drumcorps subreddit turned it into a meme because of how off-base it is.

I hear some alums even made a shirt out of it?? cracks me up

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, CAtenhut said:

There is already an ultimate drill book presentation that will likely honor George Z, so maybe it will be for George Bonfiglio. I totally forgot his daughter took over Cadets until they interviewed her last night. Her dad deserves to be honored.

Isn’t there some sort of family squabbling going on?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

I hear some alums even made a shirt out of it?? cracks me up

as a "woke and progressive" bluecoats fan, i would 100% wear that shirt