Friday, August 12th “DCI World Championship SEMIFINALS” Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, INDIANA

17 minutes ago, MikeZ said:

Because performing to a nearly full crowd at the end of semis is much cooler than performing to 1500 people one hour before the first corps at finals. And now Poppycock will get to see SCVC.

Z

Ya know, I never thought of that. I’m glad they’ll get that experience!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Isn’t there some sort of family squabbling going on?

oh lord yes

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

based on the panel, i expect to see at least one 20

1 hour ago, Orwellian Wiress said:

new crazy idea: at next year's finals we'll coordinate a group of all the DCI fans at whatever hotel is closest to Lucas, we gather at some designated meeting place and begin marching in formation all the way to the stadium. I don't know what this achieves except for confusing the heck out of people, but it's funny

In yea olden days Corps that had finished performing often sat on back sideline stands.  Anaheim Kingsmen would file into the sands.  When all members were in place they would remove hats in unison and all sit down at same time.  

If they were in uniform, they remained in character.   

Edited by IllianaLancerContra
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, CAtenhut said:

I had to skip over that ridiculous comment cuz I was not going to be nice.

Those toxic attitudes will die off eventually (unless they pass it off to their offspring). All that can be done is to just call it out when you see it. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

In yea olden days Corps that had finished performing often sat on BAC sideline stands.  Anaheim Kingsmen would file into the sands.  When all members were in place they would remove hats in unison and all sit down at same time.  

If they were in uniform, they remained in character.   

True story.