Boston Crusaders 2023

1 minute ago, TOC said:

Some of the post 22 Finals discussions about Boston's percussion was about getting the pit writing stronger for a shot at the Sanford.

I think with the pit staff from Crown joining in and the Crown pit vets the writing will be a lot stronger. 

Just from what I heard at camp showed me that the pit was going to be stronger than last year. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Isn't Jim Ancona working with then this year?

Correct

4 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

What counts is how much stronger than last year BAC’s pit is relative to everyone else’s much stronger pit than last year.   

That I can't say, but I would be willing to say that this will be the strongest pit in 23

But Im a homer so

6 hours ago, fighterkit said:

Just from what I heard at camp showed me that the pit was going to be stronger than last year. 

If this was to end up being true, even if other top corps pit's improve, Boston will be holding it's own.

Boston placed 4th in percussion each night at finals.  Thurs.  Brooks  Minus .4 to BD.  Fri.  Leitzke Minus .3 to SCV.  Sat. Ausdemore.  Minus .3 to BC.

I'm thinking Boston has more room to improve their pit than the other top 4/5.

So, we obviously cannot speculate on how much better the corps may be over last year's BAC....but we do know that the number of auditionees for Boston this winter was more than TRIPLE the number from one year ago, and many of the cuts found homes in the top corps.

• Like 1