Boston Crusaders 2023

Just now, IllianaLancerContra said:

TAMU band is best there is in that style.  Occurs to me that what BAC as well as all other Corps need is NIL money.  

We’ll see you this November in Baton Rouge.  Geaux Tigers 

I agree. Love my time in the band there, but ultimately I had to choose between drum corps, academics and the FTAB. The fightin Texas Aggie Band got the axe. 

NIL money would be interesting to see in drum corps. You've got guys like the Keytar player for Bloo that could make a lot of money.

I actually traveled to Baton Rouge my freshman year to see TAMU vs LSU and was late by two minutes and we were already losing badly. Seems to be a trend so I fully expect to lose this November

6 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

I would ask wth is Culver’s but John already deleted some of my posts for being off topic. 😮💨

Besides we met at DCA years back and he might remember what I look like 😬😝

well once you stand up anyway

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Boss Anova said:

Yes, they do have Culver's in Florida. One is located just about a 1 1/2 mile away from us too. I have never eaten there before. I have heard they are pretty good for fast food. I might check them out one of these days.

Boston is going to line it all up this year but I’ve been wrong before.  I have a inkle though and the inkle is strong.

Voice in my head…(you haven’t eaten at Culver’s?). Go. You have to have some frozen custard, too. The caramel cashew sundaes are great as is the turtle sundae.  They have a flavor of the day, too.  The food is made to order.  They also have cheese curds. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

well once you stand up anyway

Nah we were walking together at the hotel. He just had to look down… 😈

5 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Ignore Jeff.  Everyone is short next to him. 😂 

Except the one minister at our church. I have to step back when I talk to him so I don’t get a neck cramp looking up. But gotta be nice as his wife is my dogs groomer. 
If Jeff gives me too much crap I’ll sic his dad (who I marched with) on him. 

Edited by JimF-LowBari
To/too/two bleeping spell check
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

Boston is going to line it all up this year but I’ve been wrong before.  I have a inkle though and the inkle is strong.

Voice in my head…(you haven’t eaten at Culver’s?). Go. You have to have some frozen custard, too. The caramel cashew sundaes are great as is the turtle sundae.  They have a flavor of the day, too.  The food is made to order.  They also have cheese curds. 

Never eaten @Culvers, but I just discovered we have a fairly new one about 30 miles away.  

Going to checkout the butter burger...  :guinesssmilie:

Topic: BAC will win the gold in 2023... :babies:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Never eaten @Culvers, but I just discovered we have a fairly new one about 30 miles away.  

Going to checkout the butter burger...  :guinesssmilie:

Topic: BAC will win the gold in 2023... :babies:

I haven’t heard a note of music.  No idea what they’re playing. They don’t come to Bradenton anymore for camps.  Just a feeling based on some things I’ve seen the last few competitive seasons. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Do you have to go to the gym to get a strong inkle?

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I haven’t heard a note of music.  No idea what they’re playing. They don’t come to Bradenton anymore for camps.  Just a feeling based on some things I’ve seen the last few competitive seasons. 

BAC certainly seems in ascendance; with only one spot to go.  But the top 3-5 don't exist in a vacuum - all depends on how good everyone else is.  What I truly hope is that all the top Corps are equal in design scores, so it all comes down to execution and performance on finals night.

Edited by IllianaLancerContra
  • Like 2