Midwest Premiere

To the experts who claim the 'leg cape' on Regiment makes things look muddy, BD has had very similar leg capes in the past, but I never heard anyone complain about them. So, what gives? Remember, it's the first friggin show, ease up!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Deny everything. Admit nothing. Demand proof. Make counter-accusations.  

Narcissists do that!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Rocketman said:

To the experts who claim the 'leg cape' on Regiment makes things look muddy, BD has had very similar leg capes in the past, but I never heard anyone complain about them. So, what gives? Remember, it's the first friggin show, ease up!

White capes...

They complained with Cavalier last year and their capes though.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Rocketman said:

Right … no one ever complains about BD.

And sorry, I think the capes muddy up the visual.

It’s sill avery good show.

Dont let one little quibble lead you to think we’re haters.

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 4

19 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Right … no one ever complains about BD.

And sorry, I think the capes muddy up the visual.

It’s sill avery good show.

Dont let one little quibble lead you to think we’re haters.

Disagree.  Capes make the corps look larger and fills out the visual better.

54 minutes ago, Rocketman said:

Years ago there were claims for BDs cape. IMO I like theirs and Phantoms since it gives an illusion of more velocity 🤷

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Rocketman said:

BD's have never been that long, and have usually been black on the inside with the black pants, so added a bit of motion without too much clutter (2015's shredded streamers an exception). I found the PR ones last night really muddied up every visual move and I wouldn't be surprised if they trim them back as time goes on. 

They are really large and full - almost more like a 1/2 skirt. Overall, this is one of Cesario's messier uniforms. There is a lot going on. For decades he has been known for really strong clarity of color/line/shape, but not this time.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rocketman said:

I read them too and I didn't think the criticism was that serious. Yes BD wore them more, but they moved well in them, and they weren't that tall to begin with. They do look great on phantom, I love the whole uniform, but I also agree I think the capes are too tall, and would look better just a bit shorter. However you missed the parts where they compliments the show and performance, to only noticed the little critique on the capes.

Edited by theonlyfizzle
  • Thanks 1