"Uniforms/Costumes"

6 hours ago, wormster79 said:

I can totally see the virtues of going the “costume” route, honestly.

I imagine it is much more comfortable for the MMs, and more flexible in terms of show design.

That said…

I greatly appreciate the corps who are taking great care to ensure that whatever they wear still has their identity on it.

I’m glad corps like BD and Cavies are doing this!  Hopefully more will follow suit (no pun intended 😂😂) down the road.   

I’m definitely getting a “traditional” look from Cavies, but BD’s look is not their “traditional” look.  It may have become BD’s “traditional” look, but they don’t resemble the tux look of years ago.  BD has evolved their uniforms quite a bit over the past few years.

3 hours ago, LabMaster said:

I’m definitely getting a “traditional” look from Cavies, but BD’s look is not their “traditional” look.  It may have become BD’s “traditional” look, but they don’t resemble the tux look of years ago.  BD has evolved their uniforms quite a bit over the past few years.

Cavaliers had their jackets zipped up, and their collars were neat. It was quite classy and doesn't look like the pictures. Theri stylized feather 🪶  is a cool effect. It cam across as classy.

• Like 1

madison-scouts-uniform-and-prop-reveal-v

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Headgear continues to make a comeback. Very nice. 

• Like 4

BK just leaked theirs for a few minutes and took it down. They’re with a new manufacturer this year: Fruhauf. I like the look, overall. Pretty much in line with how you’d expect BK to look. I don’t remember seeing dots but I only got a quick look before they snatched the YouTube link down. The dots might be featured somewhere. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

BK going with the Purple Devils look this year 

Looks good. They have done much worse. Good direction

8 hours ago, NakedEye said:

Did a memo go out encouraging left sleeves only? 😂

That’s at least 4 now - BD, BAC, PR, BK. 

Guess who started that trend before it became cool 

• Like 1